As we have mentioned in previous articles, the videos hosted in Video Cloud are available for various devices, including PC, tablets and mobile phones using Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS or other operation system.
If you want to utilize the videos in your website or other situations, all you need to do is to embed a simple segment of code in the page or within your app.
1. After signing in Video Cloud, click the “Videos” in the navigation bar.
2. Select the video you need, then find the code section under “Playback settings” on the right panel. You can see the four options listed on the tabs.
Since it is the most versatile option, we strongly recommend you using this if you want the easiest, widely supported solution for your video playback.
(2) HTML – it contains the code with the player style and video parameters within the <OBJECT> and tags. It is good for embedded or editable source-code pages used for HTML5 playback, especially in the mobile-friendly pages or sites.
(3) Flash – it is the address of the Flash player designated for the specific video. You can see the video ID directly from the address. It is suitable in the page editor (like Dreamweaver) or other CMS like WordPress and Drupal; you can also paste the address in the browser for a direct playback.
(4) Preview – it contains a section of code that is similar to the “Universal”, except it only allows playing the first 3 minutes of the video by default as a trailer or “teaser”.
Now that you understand the difference between these codes, knowing how and when to use it, you can now start making your video play in your site or pages with one or more of these options. 🙂
If you have any question for this article, just feel free to leave your comment down below. And if you want to know more about Video Cloud or video hosting service, check out our blog or our official website http://www.polyv.net/ for more information.
Happy video hosting!