Hi everyone! Here we are thrilled to announce the latest features and updates of Streaming Cloud. Let’s get started!
1. Optimizations for Question & Inquiry function. We released the Question & Inquiry function in the 1st half of 2017, and received many feedback from our users and developers. And now, we’ve made this function more useful with the optimizations listed as following –
(1) Adding “Question & Inquiry” menu category in mobile interface;
(2) After adding a new question session and saving it, the audience can submit their questions and inquiries from different devices including PC, smartphones and tablets;
(3) The “Question & Inquiry” session will be closed immediately once you remove it.
2. Viewer registration update. We’ve added “Name” as a type of registration field, and now you can use it to register and authorize the audience along with the field.
What’s more, the names registered by the audience can be used for their nickname in the live chatroom.
3. Interface optimizations and other minor bug fixes.
The latest update of Streaming Cloud is now on. You can check out our develop center for detailed information, or troubleshoot the problems you encounter while testing the latest version of Streaming Cloud. And if you don’t have a Streaming Cloud account, visit http://my.polyv.net/v2/register first to sign up yours.
We will notify you if there’s any major updates for our services or clients, so stay tuned and see you soon!